WarningThese guidelines apply to ALL places in the community where users can post content. This includes, but is not limited to, forum discussions, comments, guides and the gallery.
When providing feedback or posting information, whether it’s negative or positive, please make sure you are being relevant, constructive and polite. The staff takes feedback from all kinds of sources into account, even though they may not have the time to respond to every post or question.
Please note that Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete/move/merge any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate, abusive, incorrectly categorized, or for any other reason they choose.
All users are subject to the Blood Tithings User Policies.
Do not do any of the following:
- Flame or insult other members
- Bypass any filters
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Votes, or Post Reporting Systems
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Bump threads
- Derail a thread's topic
- Post links to phishing sites (any sites that try to get personal identifiable information)
- Post spam (i.e. +1, 10char, rick-rolls, ASCII art) or Re-post Closed, Modified, Deleted Content
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum (example: trade requests belong in trading forum)
- Openly argue with a moderator
Do not post any topics/replies containing the following:
- nudey mags, inappropriate or offensive content, warez or leaked content or anything else not safe for work
- Any discussion of piracy, cracks, key generators or console emulators will result in a permanent ban from our community
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Posted copyright material such as magazine scans
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, raffling, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
- Abusive language, including obsessive swearing
- Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads
No Backseat Moderating
Let the moderators do the moderating. Backseat moderating is when people who are not moderators try to enforce the forum rules. If you see a person breaking the rules, take advantage of the report button or simply ignore the offensive post(s), thread, or review.
Report Posts to Moderators
Should you observe a fellow community member breaking these rules please report the post or item by clicking the report button located on every post.
Repeated offenders of the above rules and guidelines will be banned from our community. Any moderator has the ability to ban a user for violating the rules at their discretion.